In this post:
- How to filter a list
- How to export users to a CSV file
- Online meetup: How to Process a List of Records in Okta Workflows
How to filter a list
How to export users to a CSV file
Learn how to export users to a CSV file. You can use this approach to save any JSON-based data to a CSV file
Online meetup: How to Process a List of Records in Okta Workflows
We have another no-slides online meetup is coming up 🚀.
Why it’s worth your time
🎪 Join this no-slides online meetup to learn how to build your first no-code workflow automation with Okta Workflows in 25 minutes.
🎼 You will learn
You will learn step-by-step how to build to process a list of records with a helper flow.
- How to use the List For-Each card to process a list
- How to use the streaming option to process a list
- More list examples
✨ When and register
- When: Wednesday, November 16, 9 a.m. PT
- I want to attend: register now
More resources to help you learn more:
🗂 Join the weekly community office hours to get help.
🎥 Short how-to Workflows videos to help you become a better automation builder.
📘 Read our Workflows How-To Guides based on community member questions.