One of the most important features in Tiggr is being able to export the app as HTML5 mobile app, Android app or iOS native app. All export features are show by clicking the big Export button:
As you noticed, there is currently no BlackBerry option. But, it turns out it’s pretty easy to get a BlackBerry native app.
Here are the steps:
- Build an app in Tiggr (try getting started guides) and export it as HTML/CSS/JS
- Sign up for PhoneGap Builder. A free account is available
- Click to create a new app inside PhoneGap Builder.
- Enter app name
- Select upload an archive or index.html file option and point to the zip file you exported from Tiggr
- Click Create to build the app
- That’s it. You may have to wait a few seconds before the build completes.
Once the build is complete, you will should see this:
Leave a Reply