I will be at Glue Conference tomorrow and Thursday. What is Gluecon? It’s a very nice developer oriented conference (from their website):
Cloud, DevOps, Mobile, APIs, Big Data — all of the converging, important trends in technology today share one thing in common: developers. Developers are the vanguard. Developers are building in the cloud, building mobile applications, utilizing and building APIs, and working with big data. At the end of the day, developers are the core.
I like a small conference atmosphere. A small conference allows to have more conversations, discussions, and networking. If you are at the conference and would like to meet and chat about APIs, mobile development, adding your API plugin into Appery.io — just ping me.
There are a number of interesting sessions and I’m planning to attend:
- DevOps vs the Enterprise: What we Can Learn From Mainframe by Mike Baukes, ScriptRock
- Creating Apps with Beacons, Brian Wilson, Kinvey
- Death to Cookies, Long Live Tokens – Matias Woloski & Eugenio Pace, Auth0
- The New Development Experience Mark VanderWiele, IBM
- 10 Reasons Why Developers Hate Your API (And What to Do About It), John Musser
- MobileDevOps: Mobile Apps, APIs and DevOps, Alex Gaber, Crittercism
- Seamless Innovation: A New Cloud Reality for App Development Ramiro Berrelleza, ElasticBox
- APIs.json and API Discovery on the Web, Steven Willmott and Kin Lane
- Creating APIs in the Enterprise Sumit Sharma, Mulesoft
- Flynn: Building the Ideal Developer Platform – Jeff Lindsay, Digital Ocean
View the rest of the agenda.
Hope to see you there.
Leave a Reply