I recorded a 3-part video that shows how to build a mobile application without any code. I’m very passionate about Low Code/No Code platforms. I think there is a resurgence of Low Code/No Code tools. As demand for more applications is only going to grow, Low Code tooling can help technical people (and non-technical) to build applications much faster.
In this 3-part video you will learn:
- How to create a Watson Language Translator service on the IBM Cloud
- How to create a backend with the Language Translator service using Appery.io API Express
- How to build a mobile app using Appery.io App Builder
All three videos together are under 17 minutes – so it’s very quick if you want to give it a try.
If you would like to build this application you will need:
- A free IBM Cloud account. Sign up for an account (or sign into an existing account)
- Appery.io account. Sign up for a free trial account here
Click the menu-icon in the upper-left corner to see all videos in the playlist.
Let me know if you have any question. I will be publishing more videos like this.
Leave a Reply