A few weeks ago I shared that the Okta Workflows team released two new features: New in Workflows: Flow Backup to GitHub and Google Drive, and 17 New Workflows Events in System Log. In this blog post I’m going to share more new benefits and capabilities recently released in Workflows:
- AWS S3 and Secure Code Warrior connectors
- Five new templates
AWS S3 and Secure Code Warrior connectors
Two new connectors are now available.
The AWS S3 connector allows you to retrieve and modify your AWS S3 resources. The connector supports the following functions:
- Create a new AWS S3 bucket
- Delete a specified AWS S3 bucket
- Delete an object in a specified AWS S3 bucket
- Download an object in a specified AWS S3 bucket
- Retrieve metadata of an object in AWS S3
- Read tags associated with an object in AWS S3
The Secure Code Warrior connector is the first 3rd party built connector. For example, you can the validate security competency of developers using an assessment before granting access to sensitive code repositories.
The connector supports the following functions:
- Check Assessment Completion For User
- Check Course Completion For User
- Custom API Action
- List Assessment Attempts For User
- List Course Enrollments For User
Five new templates
The Workflows team added five new templates to help you get started with Workflows faster. A template is a ready-to-run flow, you only need to set the connections. The new templates added:
- Audit Okta admin roles and last login to Admin Console
- Capture document signatures in Adobe Sign
- Password sync for ChromeOS devices
- Quarantine an Okta user by sending a webhook to Workflows
- Trigger automatic notifications when all MFA factors are reset
Check out all the available templates.
Two resources to help you learn more:
📌 Try this step-by-step getting started tutorial: Build Your First Automation With Okta Workflows: Notify When User Is Suspended.
📌 All the Workflows resources (docs, tutorial, office hours, templates, office hours and more)