Join another Workflows online meetup ✨
⭐️ What is this
Join this no-slides online meetup to learn how to build three important workflow automation examples.
🚀 When and register
- When: Wednesday, May 25, 9 AM PT/12 PM ET
- I want to attend: Register now
🎓 What you will learn
You will learn step-by-step how to build the following flow examples that are helpful in many automations:
- How to handle errors
- How to call a custom API action
- How to delete users
And, stick around to get your questions answered. This is a no slides session (well, maybe just one or two at the beginning)
👷🏻 Who should attend
Everyone is welcome of course, but if you want to know, these folks should attend:
- Folks who are new to Workflows!
- Folks who want to learn about No-Code, workflows and automation
- IT Administrators, Integration Architects
- Product Manager, Developers, Marketing Operations and Technology Leads
- DevOps Engineers and Security Engineers
- Max Katz, Workflows Community Advocate (yes, that’s me 😜)
📺 Looking for Workflows videos before the meetup? Check out the growing YouTube playlist for Workflows how-to videos.