IBM Developer SF team hosts weekly online meetups on various topics. Online events are one of the best ways to scale your Developer Relations program and reach developers anywhere, anytime and for a long time after the event.
The following online meetups we hosted in December 2019 with links to watch the recordings. I also encourage you to join our meetup so you will always know when our online meetups are scheduled. Our meetups are hosted by the wonderful Lisa Jung 👋.
📹 Kubernetes with OpenShift (December 11 & 17, 2019)
In this hands-on online meetup with Dave Nugent developers learned:
- What is OpenShift, and how does it compare to and improve Kubernetes
- Provision an OpenShift cluster for you on IBM Cloud, so that you can complete two interactive workshops.
- Creating OpenShift projects
- Creating OpenShift Applications
- Managing OpenShift Applications
Watch two different recordings:
- December 11: Watch the recording 📺
- December 17: Watch the recording 📺
📹 Data wrangling and exploration with Pandas (December 18, 2019)
In this online meetup with Upkar Lidder developers introduced and analyzing data using Python, Pandas and Jupyter Notebooks. Developers also learned:
- How to obtain/read a data file using python in Watson Studio
- How to clean noise in data
- Selecting and querying data
- Reshaping and filtering data
- Grouping data into a hierarchy
- Simple graphing of data
Leave a Reply