Well, 2020 is coming to an end (I think we all want that). In this blog post I want to share all the blog posts I published about Developer Relations in 2020. I have been publishing a blog post every week. I shared about my experience in 2019: A year of blogging every week.
If you want to write more you will find some advice in the collection below. I will continue publishing every week in 2021.
- My podcast about DevRel with Under the Hood of Developer Marketing
- Measuring success in Developer Relations, a 3-part framework
- Streaming/Live Coding for Developer Relations – DevRel meetup recap
- How to scale Developer Relations with online meetups
- Some advice on running online meetups
- Borrowing brilliance, or one quick way to come up with content ideas
- What can you do besides online events?
- Developer Relations: online events and content series
- More content ideas: event series, Q&A and short videos
- From Lean Startup to Big Blue: Adapting Developer Relations to Zillions of Active Developers – my interview with Dave Nugent
- How content creates content – virtual edition
- A Twitch Live Streaming, an Online Meetup or a Webinar – What Is the Difference?