Welcome to another Okta Workflows Tips post. Read all previous tips.
In this post:
- All about Workflows resources and education to help you become a better automation builder
🚀 Getting started and tutorials
Getting started and tutorials to help you build your first automation.
- Tutorials from Workflows docs: Learn with Okta Tutorials
- A step-by-step tutorial with lots of screenshots: Build Your First Automation With Okta Workflows: Notify When User Is Suspended
Official Workflows documentation, best practices and limits.
Pre-built solutions that you can add to your Workflows console.
📌 Community office hours
One hour session for Okta customers that are interested in talking to the Workflows specialist team about potential use cases for Okta Workflows, share what they are working on with other Okta customers, or to get a detailed overview of the platform in a group setting.
🎓 Okta Community resources
Workflows resources from Okta Community.
- Blog – what’s new, education, and events
- Discussions – discuss Okta Workflows and connect with other users to share flows, recipes, and best practices
- Questions – get answers to your Workflows questions (choose Workflows on the left-hand side under Products)
- Ideas – suggest new features and ideas
Create a support case.
🙋🏻♀️ Community Slack channel
A Slack workspace with a channel for everything Okta Workflows. Ask questions, get help, and share what you built.
- MacAdmins community Slack channel (join #okta-workflows channel)
A collection of short and useful Workflows tips (and tricks).
Videos that show how to build automations with Workflows.
- Okta Workflows Training on Okta YouTube channel
- Learning Workflows – short videos covering various Workflows cards and flows
- Online Meetup Replays
A 3-course curriculum will cover key Workflows concepts and processes.
🤘🏼 Tutorials from Workflows community
Links to resources created by Workflows community and builders
Two resources to help you learn more:
📌 Try this step-by-step getting started tutorial: Build Your First Automation With Okta Workflows: Notify When User Is Suspended.
📌 All the Workflows resources (docs, tutorial, office hours, templates, office hours and more)