Join another Okta Workflows online meetup ✨
⭐️ What is this
Join this (fun) no-slides online meetup to learn about 10 helpful (and awesome) Okta Workflows tips in 25 minutes.
🚀 When and register
- When: Wednesday, July 27, 9 AM PT
- I want to attend: register now
🎓 What you will learn
You will learn about 10 helpful ( and awesome) Workflows tips to help you become a better automation builder. We might cover even more if there is time.
This is going to be a fun session and only 25 minutes!
And, stick around to get your questions answered. This is a no slides session (well, maybe just one or two at the beginning).
👷🏻 Who should attend
Everyone is welcome of course, but if you want to know, these folks should attend:
- Folks who are new to Workflows!
- Folks who want to learn about No-Code, workflows and automation
- IT Administrators, Integration Architects
- Product Manager, Developers, Marketing Operations and Technology Leads
- DevOps Engineers and Security Engineers
- Max Katz, Workflows Community Advocate (yes, that’s me 😜)
🎥 Meetup replay
If you missed the live event, watch the meetup recording: