Join another Okta Workflows online meetup ✨
🔮 Why it’s worth your time
Join this 25-minute no-slides online meetup to learn how to search flow history and allow delegated admins to run flows in Okta Workflows.
🎟 When and register
- When: Wednesday, October 26, 9 a.m. PT
- I want to attend: register now
🔭 You will learn
You will learn about two new capabilities in Okta Workflows:
- How to search flow history
- Allow delegated admins to run flows from within the Okta Admin Console
And, stick around to get your questions answered. This is a no slides session (well, maybe just one or two at the beginning).
👷🏻 Who should attend
Everyone is welcome of course, but if you want to know, these folks should attend:
- Folks who are new to Workflows!
- Folks who want to learn about No-Code, workflows and automation
- IT Administrators, Integration Architects
- Product Manager, Developers, Marketing Operations and Technology Leads
- DevOps Engineers and Security Engineers
- Max Katz, Workflows Community Advocate (yes, that’s me 😜)
🎥 Previous online meetups
Looking for previous online meetups recordings? Go to our YouTube channel to watch all previous events.