In this post:
- Send stylized messages to Microsoft Teams
- Online meetup: What’s New in Workflows
- Workflows How-To guides on the Okta blog
Send stylized messages to Microsoft Teams
Thanks to Bryan Barrows (Workflows Product Specialist at Okta) for sharing this flow. Read his blog on how to send stylized messages to Microsoft Teams: Okta Workflows How-To: Send stylized messages with MS Teams.
Online meetup: What’s New in Workflows
We have another no-slides online meetup is coming up 🚀.
🔮 Why it’s worth your time
Join this 25-minute no-slides online meetup to learn how to search flow history and allow delegated admins to run flows in Okta Workflows.
🔭 You will learn
You will learn about two new capabilities in Okta Workflows:
- How to search flow history
- Allow delegated admins to run flows from within the Okta Admin Console
And, stick around to get your questions answered. This is a no slides session (well, maybe just one or two at the beginning).
🎟 When and register
- When: Wednesday, October 26, 9 a.m. PT
- I want to attend: register now
📡 And one more thing, follow our events channel to get notified when we go live.
Workflows How-To guides on the Okta blog
We now publish Workflows How-To guides on the Okta blog. Read the first two blog posts:
- Okta Workflows How-To: Handling an External API Call Error
- Okta Workflows How-To: Sending Automatic Emails to Groups Based on Employee Department
Two resources to help you learn more:
🎥 Short how-to Workflows videos to help you become a better automation builder.
📘 Read our Workflows How-To Guides based on community member questions.