Okta Workflows is a no-code platform for automating identity processes. If you are new to Workflows, I encourage first to try this beginner tutorial: Notify When a User Is Suspended.
Workflows educational content from March 2023 ⤵️
🎁 New in Workflows
What’s new in Workflows.
- Automating Security Operations with Okta Workflows
- Automate IT and Security Tasks with Workflows Solutions Packs
🧰 How-to guides
How-to guides from community questions.
- Okta Workflows How-To: Anything as a Source
- Okta Workflows How-To: Determine User Sign-In Location
- Okta Workflows Tutorial: Notify When a User Is Suspended
- Okta Workflows How-To: Find the JSON Object Passed From a Streaming Action to a Helper Flow
- Okta Workflows How-To: Set Up a Streaming Action Card for Search Results
Read more how-to guides on the Okta blog.
Short educational videos.
- Connector Builder video series:
- Online Meetup: Getting Started with Okta Workflows Connector Builder
Watch all the other educational videos on the Okta YouTube channel playlist.
🏟 Online meetups
30-minute online meetups.
Follow the Workflows Crowdcast channel to get notified when we go live.
📘 Knowledge Base (KB) articles
New KB articles in the Okta community.
- How to Add Error Handling to a Flow
- How to Handle an External API Call Error in Workflows
- How to Delete Deactivated Users in Workflows
- How to Send a Notification to a Group of People Based on a Department
- Alias and Client Token values not generated for an API Endpoint Workflow exposed as webhook
- “Failed to load” error when using an Okta Action card in a workflow
- How to Get the Number of Users or Applications Assigned to a Specific Group
- How to use Streaming Action cards in Okta Workflows
- How to Authorize an Okta Connection in Okta Workflows
- How to authorize the Office 365 Mail connector in Workflows with a regular user account
- Errors accessing Okta Workflows Console and Possible Solution(s)
- How to call the Okta Trusted Origins API with Okta Workflows
- Workflows Google Workspace Search Users or Search Groups cards do not return all expected results
- How to create an Okta Workflows connection for a different org than the Workflows org
🔐 IAMSE blog Workflows articles
iamse.blog is a blog about everything Identity and Access Management leveraging Okta technology.
Leave a Reply