I want to tell you about three community events happening in May.
- A Hands-On Introduction to Okta Workflows: Building a Notification Flow
- Okta Dev Day San Francisco
- How to Process Webhook Events with Okta Workflows
A Hands-On Introduction to Okta Workflows: Building a Notification Flow
May 18th, 2023 9:00 AM PT
You will learn how to build your first flow:
- Building a notification flow
- Learning about the basic building blocks (events, schedule, actions, functions, and connectors)
- Testing cards and the flow
Okta Dev Day San Francisco
In-person (Okta San Francisco Office)
May 17th, 2023 10 AM – 3 PM PT
You will learn:
- Learn how to make your app enterprise-ready
- Learn how to go beyond Single Sign On (SSO)
- Learn about emerging trends in identity management
How to Process Webhook Events with Okta Workflows
May 23rd, 2023 9:00 AM PT
You will learn how to build the following flow:
- Create a workflow with an API endpoint as a webhook
- Register the API endpoint as an Event Hook in Okta
- How to process the event using Okta Workflows
More resources to help you learn:
🍫 Get help from Workflows specialists during weekly community office hours.
📺 Learn from Workflows videos.
Get help from support: discuss a Workflows topic or ask a question.
🙋🏻♀️ Join the #okta-workflows channel on MacAdmins Slack to learn and get help from the community.
Leave a Reply