Welcome to another Okta Workflows Tips post. Read all previous tips.
In this post:
- How to iterate over rows in a table
- How to delete multiple table rows
- Register for build your first flow online meetup
How to iterate over rows in a table
In this vide you will learn how to iterate over rows in a table. The video is based How to Iterate Over Rows in a Table in Okta Workflows blog post.
How to delete multiple table rows
In this video you will learn how to delete multiple table rows in Okta Workflows. This video is based on How to Delete Multiple Table Rows blog post.
Online meetup: Build Your First No-Code Workflow Automation in 25 Minutes
We have another no-slides online meetup is coming up 🚀.
🔮 Why it’s worth your time
Join this no-slides online meetup to learn how to build your first no-code workflow automation with Okta Workflows in 25 minutes.
🔭 You will learn
You will learn step-by-step how to build your first no-code workflow automation and also:
- Building a flow with the basic building blocks (events, schedule, actions, functions, and connectors)
- Testing and running a flow
And, stick around to get your questions answered. This is a no slides session (well, maybe just one or two at the beginning).
🎟 When and register
- When: Wednesday, September 28, 9 a.m. PT
- I want to attend: register now
📡 And one more thing, follow our events channel to get notified when we go live.
Two resources to help you learn more:
🎥 Short how-to Workflows videos to help you become a better automation builder.
📘 Read our Workflows How-To Guides based on community member questions.
Leave a Reply