In this post:
- Overview: 3 actions to process a list
- Get user’s MFA factors
- Online meetup: How to Create a Report in Okta Workflows
Overview: 3 actions to process a list
The List action has three cards to iterate over a list:
- For-Each – processes each item in a list with a helper flow. Helper flow doesn’t return a value (example)
- Map – processes each item in a list with a helper flow. Modifies each item in a list. A new list is returned to the main flow
- Reduce – process each item in a list with a helper flow. Reduces the list to a single value that is returned to the main flow (example)
Get user’s MFA factors
To get a user’s MFA factors, use the
/api/v1/users/ID/factors API endpoint and the Custom API Action card:
The result will look like this:
Online meetup: How to Create a Report in Okta Workflows
🔮 Why it’s worth your time
Join this no-slides online meetup to learn how to build a report of suspended users in Okta Workflows. The session is only 25 minutes!
🏟 You will learn
You will learn step-by-step how to build this flow:
- Identify suspended users
- Save users into Google Sheets document
- Notify via email when a user was suspended
And, stick around to get your questions answered. This is a no slides session (well, maybe just one or two at the beginning).
🏓 When and register
- When: Wednesday, December 14, 9 a.m. PT
- Watch a replay
And one more thing, follow our events channel to get notified when we go live.
More resources to help you learn more:
📇 Join the weekly community office hours to get help.
🎥 Short how-to Workflows videos to help you become a better automation builder.
📘 Read our Workflows How-To Guides based on community member questions.