Okta Workflows is a no-code platform for automating identity processes. If you are new to Workflows, I encourage first to check out the Okta Workflows Resources page.
And now, this is Workflows educational content from November 2022 ⤵️
🥖 New in Workflows
What’s new (and fresh).
Short tips (and tricks).
- Workflows Tips #44: Reverse a List, Dynamic Date in List Users Card, and How to Process a List of Records Online Meetup
- Workflows Tips #45: Filter a List, Export Users to a CSV File, and Using Lists Online Meetup
- Workflows Tips #46: Search Flow History, Allow Delegated Admins to Run Flows, Search Groups and Working With Lists Meetup Recording
- Looking for more? Read all the Okta Workflows Tips
🪛 How-To guides
How-to guides based on community questions.
- How to Write Output From the List Users Card to a CSV File
- How to Filter a List with the List Filter Card
- And, these are all the Okta Workflows How-To Guides
Short, and educational videos.
- Using the List – Reduce Card, Three Examples Reducing a List to a Single Value
- Online Meetup: How to Process a List of Records in Okta Workflows
- Like the videos? Watch all on the Okta YouTube channel playlist
Leave a Reply